Stop me if this sounds familiar:
It's BBQ season, and you're living your best life possible with an ice cold bevvy in one hand and a hamburger flipper in the other. You're the master of the grill, giving that meat the perfect char and listening to its sweet sizzle like it's the soundtrack to summer itself.
All is going super well. That is, until you go to take a sip from your can (alcohol or otherwise, up to you), and you feel it slide ride through your hand. It lands on the ground side-down because of course it does, and now your entire afternoon is ruined because your grill-side beverage is quickly soaking into the grass.